hafa wondeland

hafa wondeland
Hafa is the best time to fly - feel soar in the sky - don't being so sly - let's dream come true and tied

SAYA SUDAH HIDUP SELAMA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sabtu, 14 Ogos 2010

y today i'm jiwang karat nih? god!~

   Every day I just can’t control. Every night the loneliness. I don’t hear anything. I don’t see anything. Ever since you’ve left. I couldn’t focus on anything else. Everything stopped, and now it's over. My existence is fading away. Even if I close my eyes. You're still fading away from my memories.
   Hey fa, wake up. Hahahahaha, now you’re laughing like a lunatic. I’m struggling everyday against the clashing waves of loneliness. I can’t forget you for the rest of my life. Every night in my dream, I can hear your voice. So, where are you? If you’re happy to be away from my side. Then I will try to hold in my tears for you.

2 ulasan:

  1. ko nie xde modal ke nk tulis...hahaha...
    aq tahu mana ko dpt benda nie...

    BalasPadam
  2. dr pakwe aq la...A-J...hehe..

    BalasPadam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...