hafa wondeland

hafa wondeland
Hafa is the best time to fly - feel soar in the sky - don't being so sly - let's dream come true and tied

SAYA SUDAH HIDUP SELAMA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isnin, 30 Ogos 2010

my 7oC, my membrs, my life, my style

Hi evbdy, my intrntional name in agncy is HAFA WAN. I'm 6teen years old. I'm study at SMKS. I represent the state Selangor in my group. 7⁰C was stand up by 7 mmbrs. Actually, my latest group almost a year being together then our youngest requested to leave n her position hav been replaced by new mmbr that same age n agncy wif me. But she still in as a trainee n always supporting us as a former member. Now she is training 4 anthr group. I'm the 3rd mmbr joining 7oC that who r training about 3 years. I also been graduated for 1st grade. My nickname in 7oC is Mldy Chngr, its bcoz of my position, this name is given by our senior. After discussion, 7oC will regroup n i'll separated wif 7oC members. 11 members will be in the new girls group. They r still training 2 form our group n I'll be the 1st mmbr joining the group. After 2nd discussion, the group news renewal is my 11 mmbrs will turn to 7 mmbrs n the eldest start wif 16. Mimi or I will head the new team, thats bcoz we're r the older in age. I hav to study hard in foreign languages for my group n the group hav 2 knw various intrntional languages bcoz the president ask us 2 do so. My 1st song that i got 4 training is 'ACCIDENT'. Now i still attend as a membr of 7oC n also training 2 form new group. I'll get my solo song like the other mmbrs in the near future as the schedule of 7oC.

6 mmbr aftr dicsn(end of 2010)
renewel 2011- 7 mmbr...one of them were out(gmbr? nnti2la)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...