hafa wondeland

hafa wondeland
Hafa is the best time to fly - feel soar in the sky - don't being so sly - let's dream come true and tied

SAYA SUDAH HIDUP SELAMA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Rabu, 25 Ogos 2010

today's story ^^

hai..actually today is no story 2 be told...due 2 long time i don't visit this blog, so i've 2 wrt smthng(^.^).
- today i go 2 school as usual..no mre no late, the bell ring whn i'm shrp arrv at school..^^ ..be4 assembly i've to looking 4 Pn. Susila mary 2 give the name list 4 annoucement bout hi-tea in that morning but it's to late...bye2 name list..^^
- in class i'm just sitting on my chair n do hw, read newspaper, interup anybody..n etc...
- in account class..we don't do our assgmnt coz teacher said she hav to do it first be4 us as a sample then she gave some work 2 do n she said if we're finish up that work she give permssion to on9 or surf intrnt...so, masturah n i finished our hw so quick..like 'ribut' ^^...then we're finsh. yayy~ on9~ on fb, on ms, opn the video in utube 4 search smthng tutorial 4 ppss...fantastic! i get it...hahaha...i volume up the audio..so, whole class can heard it...(cikgu geleng kpla tgk)...my classmate really like that song~ yeye~
- whn time 4 addmth i'm just do hw...i'm shock whn teacher scream 'hey! jgn main2la' haha...my class so  noise ^^....whn i'm trying to solve the exrsice i heard teacher said 'kenapa tulis i luv u?' haha...one of my classmate fly the paper jet to teacher at front whn teacher were teaching...actually there's a note 4 teacher that written "teacher i love you" haha...(teachr slalu kene dgn dak kelas ktrng) thre's a time..i don't rembr, whn teacher asking 4 a question if we're can't catch up....she said..."Any question?" then my friend asked " Why do you teach Addmath?" OMG (terkeluar dr silibus)haha...teacher just smiling...don't know how to answer i guess. ^^. One more, time lesson close the end, teacher chit-chat with us, my girl's classmate told teacher that her son so handsome. ^^..teacher blushing(kembang). Then i've heard teacher ask at my friend a question that very funny n just me laught at her question, all in the class look at me n my friend then a boy laught too whn he look me excited laughing to my frnd. till now i still laugh...hahahahahaha~ (napela dorang semua x terfiki soalan tu xkan ade jwpn yg jujur?) hahaha...(soalannye? haha..xpekla sian kwn aq tuh..nnti korang gelak jgk) haha~
- today, there's no practicing 4 ppss, so i can go home early. but i still hav to stayback 4 discussion bout tutor wif my frnd, we hav to wait 4 her mom...tired~....after discussion, she ask me to teach her group 4 a perfomance on next monday...sorry, i really want to go home...day next tmrrw will be ok coz tmrrw hav meeting wif my group 2 show at teacher bout the PPSS.
- aftr arriving home, my parents hav gone home. ( da balik da, ingtkan kat hospital lg). Gud development~..i guess aftr apponmnt wif doctor my mum go to market to buy a milk 4 me..^^ yeye~(susu yg latest lain dr yg lain..rasa pon lain...aq da biasa dgn fernleaf babtu minta suh beli yg baru).
- be4 sleep i hav a mug of milk....milk~ miss u...ok la nk tido...bye2 ^^

                 

1 ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...